Friday, December 23, 2005

Winter holidays are here and I've taken this opportune moment while taking a short breather from school to indulge in a little creative pleasure; taking s**tloads of photographs with my newly acquired, long overdue and hitherto much desire(d) Nikon digital SLR D70s. I'm loving every second of it; the handling and feel of the camera, the expanded creative options I have ( check it : ISOs from 200 to 1500 at the flick of a switch ), and I've barely even started. Now before any film purist lambast me as been unfaithful to the medium, no, I'm not a digital convert; I still love my good old Nikon FE10 and the romantic look of film; but the wise auteur utilizes all tools available to him so as to advance his level of work; not that I'm claiming to be one.

Here's to many more happy and rewarding shooting days. :]


Dusk near home in Tanashi, West Tokyo.

No comments: