Friday, November 30, 2001

I finally took time off my regular schedule ( book out of camp, laze at home, stare at Max interface, but not working much, etc ) to travel down to Tanjong Pagar train station for the photo shoot i've promised myself. Its actually my first time there and I was lucky enough I didn't get lost in Shenton Way where directions and pacing gets too frenetic and chaotic. Once there my impression of a bustling, active train station was quickly replaced by empty waitiong halls and vacant platforms. I quickly changed my compositional interests to mundane activities and it was just as satisfying, in as sense. Next shoot, Duck race.



Recently memento mori have been taking severe beatings in its production schedule as I languished at home pulling my hair over seemingly insurmountable technical issues. Energy and zest is draining rapidly, and I must find a way to start working again or risk stopping work altogether.

No comments: